Hey... been a while since I wrote a blog post, kinda missing that, I've been working with artist in the music industry for a while, did my little podcast on dirtyradio and over the years i've been buying random piece of equipment without much of a purpose.
Last year I started to buy equipment to just enjoy listening to music properly and record my podcast and while doing that I expanded a bit...
- Yamaha MG10XU Mixer | Yamaha
- KRK Rokit 5 G3 Studio monitor | KRK
- Korg nanoKONTROL2 Slim-Line USB MIDI Controller (Black) | Korg
- Korg Volca Sample - Digital Sample Sequencer | Korg
- Korg Volca FM - Digital FM Synthesizer | Korg
- Akai APC Key 25 Ableton Performance USB MIDI Keyboard Controller | Akai
- Audio-technica PRO 70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument XLR Microphone | Audio-technica
- M-audio Vocal Studio USB Microphone | M-Audio
- AKG K172HD High-Definition Headphones | AKG
- Roland UM-One USB to Midi interface (to send sysex patch data to the volca fm) | Roland
- Ableton Live 9 Studio (main host / sequencer / mixer) | Ableton
- Adobe Audition (editing / eq / export) | Adobe
- Audacity (editing / chopping up files etc) | Audacity
- dBpoweramp (audio conversion / encoding) | dBpoweramp
- VOSYR (The free volca sample manager) | Frederikson-Labs
- Arturia Beatstep pro (black)
- Arturia MiniBrute Analog Synthesizer (red or SE wood)
- Arturia MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer (red)
- Korg Monologue (red)
- Korg minilogue 4-voice Analog Synthesizer
- Korg : all other volca models
- Roland SE-02 Analog Synthesizer Module + keyboard
- Teenage Engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer Workstation
- Teenage Engineering : any of the pocket models
Direction ? what direction... i'll be honest here i'm pretty much trying to trick my brain into buying anything other than rum so that's my direction and focus.
I like to draw and well there's no preset no nothing I just draw on my blank page... and well with synths and presets I feel like i'm not being myself I need more control I need to start from scratch and the modular world seems to be what i'm looking for. I don't mind putting the time to learn and all.